Answer & questions
Answers to the most common questions can be found here. Your question is not listed? Our competent service team will gladly assist you personally:
Delivery / Logistics:
- What is the minimum order quantity for frozen baked goods?
60 kg is the minimum order quantity for a free-of-charge delivery within Germany. Depending on the weight of the product and the contents of the box, this is about 10-12 boxes per order.
For Export orders the MOQ is one EUR pallet. For further information please contact our Export department.
- By when do I have to order in order to receive my goods as quickly as possible?
If you order by 12:00, we deliver the next working day, within Germany. For orders outside Germany, please contact our Export department.
- Do you deliver on Saturdays?
Saturday deliveries are only possible in parts of North Rhine-Westphalia and on request.
- Do you deliver nationwide?
Yes, within Germany.
- Do you have intermediate storage?
Our goods are picked from our central warehouse in Willich (North Rhine-Westphalia).
- 6. Can catalogs and price lists be send together with the delivery of goods?
This is not possible. We will gladly send you catalogs and price lists by post or by e-mail. You can also download our catalogue online.
Our frozen baked goods:
- Are the products labeled with baking instructions?
Yes, the baking instructions are on the labels of the boxes.
- I am not satisfied with the baking results. What to do?
As a rule, following the baking instructions guarantees optimal baking results. If the baking process is not satisfactory, the cause may be either technical (setting the oven) or from the product. Please contact your personal customer advisor, who will gladly assist you with the problem solving, e.g. with baking training for your employees.
- Where can I find information about the ingredients?
All DEH frozen bakery products are delivered with full declaration on the product labels. The declarations can also be found online in our specifications and product data sheets, as well as in our information center.
- Who answers questions about the ingredients?
For further information on the ingredients of our frozen bakery products, please contact Ms Engels via e-mail: email@example.com
Our product range:
- Do you also offer ovens and shop fittings?
Yes. In cooperation with contractors, we also offer a wide range of consumables, ovens and shop fittings. Please contact Mrs. Hoffinger via +49 2332 75 76-35 for information on our non-food product range.
- Can we also order non-food consumer goods from you?
Yes. In our Non Food assortment you will find a wide range of accessories and consumables for bakery, bake-off station, bistro and snack business.
Browse online or contact:
+49 2332 7576-35
+49 2332 7576-51